Terms & Conditions
Intellectual Property Rights
Athena is the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in and to the content on the Site, and in the material published on it.
Permission is granted to electronically copy and to print in hard copy portions of the Sites for the sole purpose of placing an order with Athena, using the Interactive Services or using the Sites as a shopping resource.
Any other use of materials on the Sites –copy, reproduce, modify, republish, upload, post, transmit, adapt, download, distribute or howsoever deal with any content or material from the Site in any form or by any means without Athena’s prior written permission is strictly prohibited.
You agree and undertake not to:
- Use the Site for illegal purposes or other than in conformance with the acceptable use policies of any connected computer networks, any applicable Internet standards and any other applicable laws;
- Impersonate any person or entity or to falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to or otherwise interfere or disrupt other computer systems or networks connected to the Site, interfere with another’s utilization and enjoyment of the Site, or use or upload, in any way, any software or material that contains, or which you have reason to suspect that contains, viruses, damaging components, malicious code or harmful components which may impair or corrupt the Site’s data or damage or interfere with the operation of another customer’s computer or mobile device or the Site; and
4.Post, promote or transmit through the Site any information, graphics, photographs, data and/or any other material that contains any computer virus or other invasive or damaging code, program or macro; infringes any third-party intellectual property or any other proprietary rights; is defamatory, libellous or threatening; is obscene, pornographic, indecent, counterfeited, fraudulent, stolen, harmful or otherwise illegal under any applicable law; and/or is or may be construed as offensive and/or otherwise objectionable, in our sole opinion
- The products displayed on the Sites can be ordered and delivered only within Singapore. See the Delivery section of the Sites for more information regarding shipping. All prices displayed on the Sites are quoted in Singapore Dollars and are valid and effective only in Singapore.
- All material and information presented by Athena is intended to be used for personal educational or informational purposes only. The statements and products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the use of any goods, products or information received from the Sites before using or relying on them. Athena does not represent itself as a physician nor is this implied.
- All products should be used strictly in accordance with their instructions, precautions and guidelines. You should always check the ingredients for products to avoid potential allergic reactions.
- We try to be accurate as reasonably possible in our descriptions of products available for purchase through the Site. However, our products may vary slightly from their pictures. We do however strive to ensure that screen colours are true to life, as much as possible. We do not warrant that product descriptions or other content on the Site are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
- Athena reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information on the Website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
You must be at least 18 years of age to become a registered user of our Site.
you warrant that all information supplied by you on the Site is accurate, current and complete;
Where you create a user account and password, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party.
Store credit is credit that you can use towards the purchase of an item from our Site. It comes in the form of an electronic voucher. Store credit is valid for 3 months from its date of issue. Store credit is strictly non-refundable, non-extensible and non-transferable. Store credit is to be redeemed in a single transaction only. No cash will be reimbursed for unused store credit.
As part of our order processing procedures, we screen all received orders for fraud or other types of unauthorized or illegal activity. We reserve the right to refuse to process an order due to suspected fraud or unauthorized or illegal activity. If such is the case, we may reject your order or our Customer Service department may call you at the phone number you provided (or use your email address) to confirm your order. We also reserve the right to cancel any accounts or refuse to ship to certain addresses due to suspected fraud or unauthorized or illegal activity. We take these measures to protect our customers as well as ourselves from fraud or other unauthorized or illegal activity.
We exclude liability for any actions taken in response to breaches of these T&Cs.
Your Use of Content on the Sites and Limitation of Liability
Athena provides the Sites and the Interactive Services and all other applications and services on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, other than those imposed by law, including but not limited to warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
Athena will not be liable in any way for any Content, we expressly disclaim any warranty, condition, guarantee, term or representation (i) as to the reliability, accuracy, completeness, and validity of any content or material on the Site; (ii) any loss or damage (including, without limitation, personal injury or property damage) of any kind incurred as a result of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via or to the Sites or through the Interactive Services or Third Party sites.
We assume no responsibility for errors or omissions in the materials on the Site, including factual or other inaccuracies or typographical errors. You expressly agree that your use and/or access of the Site is at your sole risk.
Your Content Submissions and Indemnities
By submitting Content to Athena, you understand you are participating in a public forum and that your Content will be available to all other users of the Sites, the Interactive Services and potentially Third Party Sites, and Athena does not endorse any Content or any opinion, recommendation or advice expressed therein, and Athena disclaims all liability with respect to the Content.
You agree to indemnify us and hold us and our partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, agents and their employees, officers, directors, and representatives harmless from any claims, losses, and damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of your access of, use of and/or participation in this Site, including (i) any claims of infringement of a third party’s rights; (ii) damage to tangible property, bodily injury, or death; (iii) negligence or wilful misconduct caused or attributable to you or any of your agents, and (iv) breaches of your obligations under these T&Cs.
If your Content includes ideas, suggestions, documents or proposals to Athena through the Interactive Services: (a) such Content is not confidential or proprietary and Athena has no obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect thereto;
(b) Athena may have something similar to that Content already under consideration or development; and
(c) you are not entitled to compensation, payment or reimbursement of any kind for such Content from Athena under any circumstances unless you are otherwise notified by Athena in writing.
Modification of Content
All Content that you submit is not confidential and may be used at Athena ‘s sole discretion.
Athena reserves the right to change, remove or to refuse to post any submission for any reason. You acknowledge that you, not Athena, are responsible for the contents of any Content you submit. None of the Content that you submit shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of Athena, its agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners or third-party service providers and their respective directors, officers and employees.
Athena is a business unit of Sciencescan Consultancy & Services Pte Ltd.
Athena can be contacted for notice of claims of copyright infringement by emailing or writing to the below address:
Blk 1002 Jalan Bukit Merah #04-05 , Singapore 159456.
You can contact us by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.